Terms and conditions – Rental equipment
These conditions apply to all bookings made directly to the company Jokkmokkguiderna HB, the company that owns Lapland Canoe Central. Jokkmokkguiderna HB company number is 969725 – 3871.
Lapland Canoe Central and Jokkmokkguiderna HB will hereafter be referred to as we or Lapland Canoe Central. All rental of equipment and booking of transport will hereafter be referred to as equipment and transport. With arrival means the time that the guest booked transport or pick up the equipment.
Special adaptions of payments regarding bookings summer and autumn 2021 because of the situation around the corona virus Covid-19.
Due to the circumstances we will not ask any payment from you until 14 days prior to your arrival. We will send you an invoice for payment with bank transfer and after payment, the ordinary cancellation terms apply.
Regarding booking and payment
Your booking is binding and the equipment and any transport is reserved for you.
When you book, you pay the full amount of your booking.
Cancellation should be made by email. Refunds will be made on the following terms:
- Cancellations between the time of booking and 31 days before arrival, 80% of the total booking will be refunded.
- Cancellations between 30 days and 15 days before arrival, 50% of the total booking will be refunded.
- Cancellations between 15 days and 8 days before arrival, 25% of the total booking will be refunded.
- Cancellations between 7 days or later before arrival, 0% of the total booking will be refunded.
Changing your booking
Requests of changing your booking must be made via email.
We will do our best to assist you if you want to change your booking, but we cannot guarantee to be able to meet your request. Changes can only be made within the same year as your booking is valid. Any changes will be confirmed by Lapland Canoe Central via email.
If the equipment is picked up later or returned earlier than booked, you are not entitled to any refund.
Your obligations as a renter
- To read your booking confirmation and check that all dates and products are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact us to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Provide us with correct contact details when booking.
- That you understand how your rented equipment works and that it is suitable for your planned activity.
- That the rented equipment is returned in its original condition. In the event of damaged or lost equipment, you are liable for compensation.
- That you are updated and respect the current regulations and laws around the area you will be staying in.
- That you respect Allemansrätten – The Right of Public Access, and of course you do not throw garbage and trash in the nature or in shelters.
- That you have the full responsibility for your own situation and understands that all activities are done at your own risk.
- That it’s your own responsibility to have a travel insurance.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, epidemics, pandemics, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines or train companies, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.